PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
How many of us have gotten to a
meeting after it started, or tried to go
to a meeting that just wasn't there?
Is this the message we want to carry to the newcomer?
What if there was nothing there for his or her
Our Meeting lists can only be as accurate as the
information given to us.
You can help by seeing to it that someone from your Group returns, to Queens (your) Intergroup,
(as well as New York Intergroup) both Group Update forms available for download just below.
►Recent Queens Group Updates - changes to you May 2016 Meeting Book (with the blue cover)◄
- Temporary - The "GIVE IT A TRY" Group has moved to a new address in Cambria Heights.
It is: Deliverance Baptist Church, 227-11 Linden Boulevard. Note: This (former Nassau County) Group
is not listed in your Queens Meeting Book. They are listed on the Queens Intergroup Website in Cambria Heights
- Temporary - "BROADWAY STEINWAY" (Astoria - Page 9) Will not meet on September 5th. (one day)
- Temporary - "SURVIVORS" Grapevine. (Rego Park - Page 20) NO MEETINGS on October 3rd, 17th. & 24th.
- Temporary -A FRESH WAY TO START A DAY & NEWCOMERS WELCOME (Springfield Gardens - Page 25)
had to cancel their December 10th. Meetings will resume on December 17th.
- Temporary -The FOREST HILLS WORKSHOPS - (Page 14)
Sunday, December 18th. 2016, the 7:30 p.m.will be Open (not a Closed) Meetings.
Sunday, December 25th. 2016, 7:30 p.m. there will be NO Meetings.
Sunday, January 1st. 2017, 7:30 p.m. there will be NO Meetings.
- Posted June 27th. - The "JUST ARRIVED" Group (Jackson Heights - Page 16) is no longer Meeting.
- Posted July 20th. - "SOBER FEELINGS" (Middle Village - Page 18) has eliminated the format that had been
seen in their Web listing for the Monday Closed Meeting at 7:30.
"FRONT RUNNERS" (Astoria - Page 9) "is no longer an LGBT Special Interest meeting." Their 7:30 Wednesday
Meeting remains as an Open Meeting (not Closed Discussion)
"ELM HEIGHTS" (Elmhurst - Page 12). The Wednesday 8:30 BB Meeting is listed in error. This Meeting is correctly
listed two lines down under the ELMHURST BIG BOOK GROUP.
- Posted August 6th - REGO PARK. (Page 20). The corrected address should be 66th. Avenue (not Road). Also the Group would
like you to note that there is "limited seating" at this Meeting
- Posted August 27th. - "WESTERN QUEENS AGNOSTICS" in Woodside (Page 27) is now starting their
Saturday Closed Meeting one hour earlier - at 11:30 A.M.
- Posted September 2nd - "NORTH QUEENS" (Bayside - Page 11) does not have a second (8:15) Meeting on Sunday
after the Open 7 PM.
- Posted September 27th -"SUNDAY 103" (Jackson Heights - Page 16) the Sunday meeting is a Day Meeting - 9:30 A.M.
"SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS" ("This thing of ours") in Flushing (Page 14), would like it noted that
the entrance is through the front door - then downstairs to the basement.
QUEENS VILLAGE (Page 20). We have improved upon the way we listed their Friday 6:30 Meetings
"NEW SPIRIT" (Jamaica - South Page 17) has provided you additional address information and directions.
BAYSIDE HILLS (Page 11) now has a "Traditions" Meeting on the second Monday with Anniversaries on the last Monday.
If there are no Anniversaries then the last Monday becomes a Big Book Meeting
- Posted September 29th - WHITESTONE. (Page 26) The Saturday !0:30 candelight Meeting has been cancelled
- Posted October 14th - New Group - "SOBRIETY IN RIDGEWOOD" offers a Beginners Meeting on Sundays at 10:00 A.M.
Located at: The Greater Ridgewood Youth Center, 59-03 Summerfield Street, Ridgewood, 11385
They have asked for your Support and provided a Flyer.
WHITESTONE. (Page 26) - Has Handicapped Accessibility for three of their Meetings that are held upstairs, see
their listing for the details
- Posted October 23rd - The "A NEW FREEDOM" Group (Woodside - Page 26) Is no longer meeting.
"COLLEGE POINT MALBA" has moved to Whitestone due to construction at their normal meeting place.
Now located at: Holy Trinity Church, 14-51 143rd. Street, Whitestone (Rectory basement - Side entrance)
- Posted November 10th - "GLENRIDGE". Tuesdays 8:00 P.M. Traditions Meeting is on the last Tuesday (not the fourth).
Please Note new format:
The "LIVING SOBER GROUP OF ROCKAWAY" now reads from the "Living Sober" book at their Beginners Meeting on
Wednesdays at 7:30.
The "SOBER SATURDAY'S" Group will not meet on Holiday weekends as their meeting place
will now be closing on Holiday weekends.
"STEPS TO SOBRIETY" has a Traditions Meeting on the Third (not last) Wednesday. Anniversaries (Open)
are on the Last Wednesday as needed.
- Posted December 5th. "H.O.W.". Will be moving to a different address effective January 5th.
They will then be Meeting at: The North Presbyterian Church of Flushing, 25-33 154th. Street. Flushing, NY 11354.
Thursdays at 11:00 A.M..
- Posted December 6th.
The LIGHTHOUSE GROUP will discontinue the Thursday 7:30 Big Book Meeting in January, the Beginners will not be affected.
- Posted January 2nd. 2017
THE SANFORD GROUP has moved. Their first Meeting at their new location will be Thursday January 5th.
New address: Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 44-16 192nd Street, Flushing 11358
Meeting days, times, types and limited handicapped accessibility all remain the same.
- "PETALS OF LOVE AND SERVICE" (Lefrak City, Elmhurst) is no longer meeting.
- Posted January 7th.
"NEW SHADES" (Flushing) has moved to the Bayside Methodist Church, 38-20 Bell Boulevard, (entrance on 213th. Street)
Meeting Day - Monday & Time - 11:00 A.M. remain the same.
- Posted January 10th.
"CEAD MILE FAILTE" (Woodside). The Thursday Beginners Meeting now starts one hour earlier at 7:00 P.M.
- Posted February 5th.
"IN GOD'S HANDS" (Jamaica - North). The correct address is: 86-45 Edgerton Boulevard not 178th Street.
This is 1 1/2 blocks North of Hillside Avenue, just past Wexford Terrace. Also, their Meeting is a Closed Discussion not a Step.
- Posted February 20th.
"BAYSIDE PRIMARY PURPOSE" the correct address is: 215-35 39th. Avenue (not 40th. Avenue)
"NORTH QUEENS" (Bayside) Meetings listed as 8:00 (PM) should read: 8:15. The Beginners Meeting and
the Big Book are at 7:00 The alternating Closed/Step (literature) Meetings are at 8:15
"JOY OF LIVING IN ROSEDALE AT NOON" is no longer Meeting.
"HERE"S HOW" (Elmhurst). The Sunday 7:45 Open Meeting has been cancelled
"CEDAR MANOR" (Ozone Park) has moved to St. Albans. New Meeting time and Day.
Open Meeting on Friday at 8PM at the: I Can Club 110-54 Farmers Boulevard
"CITY LINE" (Ozone Park) has moved to Woodhaven. The Emanuel Church,93-12 91st. Avenue
at Woodhaven Boulevard, Enter - Rear 91st. Avenue. Their Meeting remains the same:
Beginners on Saturday at 9:30 A.M.
"SURVIVORS" (Rego Park) on Woodhaven Boulevard.
Effective April 1st. the Saturday 10PM Meeting will start at 9PM and end at 10:15PM.
"COLLEGE POINT MALBA" (Whitestone). There is no Step Meeting on Monday, and Thursday's Open Meeting
is at 7:30 not 7:00. Meetings are in the Community Room next to the Chapel.
- Posted March 4th.
"PAVILLION" (Rockaway Beach). Effective April 1st their Meetings will start 1 hour earlier - at 7:00 PM
- Posted March 15th.
The GLEN OAKS Group is no longer Meeting.
"LINDEN ST. ALBANS" meets in the 1st. Floor Conference Room (not the second floor Dining Room).
Queens Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous is an organization formed to serve all A.A. groups in Queens County New York
This Web site is neither endorsed nor approved
by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services,
Inc.® It is provided by recovering
alcoholics, through Queens Intergroup, to help
message to the alcoholic who still
suffers. Broken links? Suggestions?
Complaints? Spelling errors? Contact our Webmaster